STARDOM
AHHH I AM SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT!!! STARDOM PREMIERS THEIR 9/27 LIVE IN 20 MINUTES AND I'M SO SO SO EXCITED!! MY MAMA IS LETTING ME STAY UP LATER TO WATCH IT!! Saya and Maki are my favourites and they're so amazing and I love them so much!! I got the Rei Funko pop today, I got to the library and read Solitaire, AND NOW I'M WATCHING STARDOM!!! I love love love love having a good day so much. I get to wnjoy today all on my own too since I can't really share it with any friends lol.
I feel like I should start actually getting prepared for these now. Like snacks and drinks and all that stuff. I should make my own merch for Saya and Maki too since I really want to show I like them without paying so much money for the merch (I don't have the money 😓).
Is it pathetic that this is the most exciting part of my week? Like I don't have any friends or have much of a social life outside of my own interests, but here I am practically vibrating over idol-wrestlers who don't even know i exist. I don't have much to pook forqard to anyways.
Whatever! I'm just really excited to watch it! I'll probably check in tomorrow when i wake up, since I'm going to fall asleep soon after the match!
Comments
Post a Comment